The Law Offices of Wilson Antonio LaFaurie has handled thousands of misdemeanor cases in Suffolk County, Bronx County, Kings County, Richmond County, New York County, and Queens County. In fact, 70 percent of all arrests in New York either start out as a misdemeanor or end as such. Only about 10 percent crawl themselves to a jury trial.
Our firm has achieved a 90 percent acquittal rate over the last 13 years. To continue having such a high winning ratio, a law firm must build the defense from the beginning and not wait until the eleventh hour. Any successful trial attorney understands that victory must be sought out from the introduction of the arrest. Each stage of the criminal justice system has opportunity for the eagle-eyed lawyer. The truth is, if the lawyer does not have a clear roadmap outlining the possible defenses and the vulnerability of the prosecution's case at each stage, then the defense is leaving it up to chance. Fancy words, a nice suit, and handshakes will not be enough at the end of the day. Investigation, trial experience, and relentless preparation will.
Local Court Locations
Our law firm is prepared to work in all local New York City courtrooms, including:
- Bronx Criminal Court: 215 east 161th Street, between Sherman & Sheridan Ave.
- Brooklyn Criminal Court: 120 Schermerhorn Street, near Smith Street
- New York County: 100 Centre Street, one block from Worth Street
- Richmond Criminal Court: 67 Targee Street, between Frean & Purroy Street
- Queens County: 125-01 Queens Blvd., near Hoover & 82nd Ave.
- Nassau Criminal: 99 Main Street, Hempstead & 262 Old Country, Mineola
- Suffolk Criminal: 400 Carleton Ave (County Rd 17) Central Islip
Personal Attention to Each CaseAttorney LaFaurie delivers a depth of experience, an undeniable court reputation and a vision for victory.
Experienced Trial AttorneyIt has always been the firms position that the best plea bargain only occurs with the best criminal trial lawyer.
Effective Advocacy With Proven ResultsFrom DWI to murder cases, the Law Offices of Wilson Antonio LaFaurie has served the community for over 27 years.
Unwavering DedicationEven when the evidence is damaging against you, attorney LaFaurie discovers the prevailing road to travel.