Brooklyn High-Profile Criminal Defense
Handling Sensitive Cases with Discretion
In high-profile criminal cases, choosing a defense lawyer who understands how to efficiently navigate the criminal law system and minimize negative publicity and media coverage is essential. At The Law Offices of Wilson Antonio LaFaurie, our Brooklyn high-profile criminal defense attorney represents those who stand to lose more than the average defendant.
We are media-savvy and tenaciously dedicated to our clients' best interests, serving the needs of celebrities, professional athletes, entertainers, physicians, business executives, politicians, and other prominent individuals facing state or federal criminal charges for a broad spectrum of complex criminal matters.
Cases We Handle
When you face criminal charges, having an attorney on your side not only helps you better navigate the laws surrounding your case, but it can also help you manage the potential consequences of having a legal matter people might hear about. With decades of experience, a 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating, and a Peer Reviewed® Rating from Martindale-Hubbell®, Attorney Wilson LaFaurie has built a reputation for dependable defense when it counts.
We discreetly handle all criminal charges, including:
- White collar crimes: All too often, high-asset individuals become involved in white collar crime investigations as a result of their complex financial operations.
- Fraud: Tax fraud and other related investigations are all too common for high-asset individuals, who may unknowingly fail to uphold their obligations.
- DUI/DWI: Drunk driving charges often receive extensive media coverage when they involve celebrities and other high-profile individuals.
- Sex crimes: The mere accusation of a sex crime can severely damage a person's reputation. In these cases, exoneration is just as important as obtaining a not guilty verdict.
- Domestic violence: Domestic violence cases are complex and acrimonious, and often receive a great deal of media attention.
- Drug offenses: A conviction on drug charges can have a serious effect on a person's career and reputation. We can help you prevent these consequences.
- Murder: If you have been accused of homicide, it is extremely important that you work with an experienced criminal defense attorney.
Respected Reputation as a Criminal Trial Lawyer
Clients count on The Law Offices of Wilson Antonio LaFaurie for adept, aggressive advocacy coupled with strategic legal knowledge and discretion. We fully understand the unique considerations that attend high-profile cases, and we are committed to protecting each client’s personal and professional interests.
Attorney Wilson LaFaurie began his career as a prosecutor in Brooklyn and Kings County, trying hundreds of criminal cases and placing his trial experience in the top five percent of criminal defense lawyers in this area. However, his reputation for taking cases to trial also means that the opposition takes him seriously, allowing him to negotiate many favorable outcomes outside of the public courtroom.
Here Whenever You Need Us
Many overbooked lawyers talk to clients solely via videoconferencing or phone, and numerous others pass cases off to junior associates, paralegals, or other "substitute" attorneys. Not us. Attorney Wilson LaFaurie personally handles every case from beginning to end and meets with clients face to face.
Consult an Experienced High-Profile White Collar Attorney in Brooklyn
When your reputation is on the line, it pays to work with an attorney who has experience working with high-profile cases. We have a long history of working with the media to protect our clients’ reputations and privacy.
Arrange a free initial consultation with a skilled criminal defense lawyer by calling (718) 215-9182. Credit cards are accepted. Hablamos español.
I can honestly say if I had hired any another attorney I would not have had the same results.- Satchel
Wilson LaFaurie is especially knowledgable in DUI & DWI offenses- Attorney Izabel Garcia
His appearance in every way is wonderful in front of the jury.- Attorney Lisa Pelosi
His reassurance helped ease my anxiety.- Donna
He met and exceeded our expectations.- Felix
Not Guilty Driving While Intoxicated
Hung Jury; No Conviction Homicide/Murder Case
Straight Probation Robbery/Assault Case
No Charges Filed Perjury By Victim
Not Guilty Verdict On All Charges Driving While Intoxicated For The 3rd Time
Reduced to 1 Misdemeanor Charge Credit Card Fraud, Previously Convicted In Outside State
Dismissed Sexual Assault Charge
License Reinstated DWI Refusal Hearing
Full Driving Privileges Restored DWI Refusal Hearings
Dismissed DWI/DUI - Six Arrests