Fighting Criminal Charges in Brooklyn
Decades of Award-Winning Legal Experience on Your Side
In today's world, there is no such thing as a minor criminal charge. A conviction of even a misdemeanor offense will result in a permanent criminal record that will follow you for the rest of your life. If you face these kinds of allegations, having an experienced Brooklyn criminal defense attorney on your side can make the difference between an outcome you and live with and one you can’t. At The Law Offices of Wilson Antonio LaFaurie, you can put decades of award-winning experience on your side.
Cases We Handle
The Law Offices of Wilson Antonio LaFaurie handles all kinds of criminal charges, from a first-offense DWI charge to high-profile white collar crimes. We are not intimidated by the strategies used by your prosecutors, and we are confident in our ability to help you obtain the best possible outcome for your situation.
We handle charges including:
- Alcohol-related offenses such as driving under the influence (DUI) and driving while intoxicated (DWI)
- Violent crimes including murder (homicide), criminally negligent homicide and manslaughter
- Drug crimes involving illegal narcotics such as possession and sale of crack, meth, marijuana, heroin, as well as prescription drugs and other drug-related crimes
- Property crimes including theft charges, shoplifting, breaking and entering, and embezzlement, among many others
- Robbery, burglary and larceny charges, including armed robbery
- Fraud charges, including money laundering and forgery
- Domestic violence charges and orders of protection in family and IDV courts
- Sex crime cases including sexual assault, rape, and statutory rape
Every county in New York and Long Island handles their prosecutions with a different approach. Over the last 25 years, Attorney Wilson LaFaurie has appeared in New York, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Queens, the Bronx, Nassau County, and Suffolk County.
Why You Need a Lawyer
While many people focus on the short-term consequences of a criminal conviction such as a fine or jail time, the long-term consequences can be even more serious. A conviction can make it harder for you to find a job or an apartment. If you are an immigrant, a conviction on a felony or even some New York misdemeanor charges can lead to your deportation.
As your representative, we will be there from the beginning of your case until its resolution. We represent clients at arraignments to help arrange reasonable bail. Attorney Wilson LaFaurie has handled thousands of grand jury indictments, both as a prosecutor and as a defense attorney. You can count on us to be there if your case progresses to trial.
Schedule your free consultation right away by calling (718) 215-9182.